Unlimited Use vs Lease
What is the difference between purchasing Unlimited Use and Leasing an unlock code?
Unlimited Use Info
When you purchase Unlimited Use:
- You pay a one-time fee for one unlock code (for one program).
- You can create as many forms as you want.
- There are no renewal fees.
- There are no time restrictions.
Your license permits, at no additional cost:
You may make periodic Program Backup Copies (with your records).
The backup copy does not require an unlock code.
It can be used for a Re-Install or
Copy to a New / Different Computer, if needed.
You may Network the software at one location (shared data).
These functions are to be performed with the
original program (Serial Number & Unlock Code).
Instructions are available from the web site's menu bar, at the top of the web page.
When you Lease:
- The lease lets you use one program for 7 consecutive days.
(examples: Friday through Thursday, Saturday through Friday)
- The lease period starts on the day you input your unlock code.
- The program is fully functional during the lease period.
- Each program is priced separately.
- You can create as many forms as you want during the lease period.
- Lease Expiration: After 7 days, you lose access to the program and your records.
- At any time, you may purchase another unlock code to
renew your lease and gain access to the program and your records.
- At any time you may also buy a permanent unlock code at full price. (no lease credit).
- You can regain access to the program and your records by doing one of the following:
- Renew your lease by purchasing a new unlock code at full lease price.
- Buy a permanent unlock code at full price (no lease credit).
- Each time you purchase or renew your lease, a different serial number is created,
which requires a different unlock code.
- Leasing is not available for all products.
Each program is purchased separately.
We reserve the right to change pricing and product availability without advance notice.